Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2009

living the german autumn...

Soon I´ll be leaving to warmer regions, but first I really enjoy the german autumn... the colourful nature, cold with blue skies and the first snow has also already fallen. For me that´s exactly the time when I like to be outside, running, biking, taking pictures... Even if I feel all my muscles after some long runs, but still it´s a very nice feeling and the air feels just fresh.... My last windsurfing Sessions on a small Lake close to my home has been really good as well, 5,0 full power with my 95 Freewave Board, just a little cold.. I´m not used to 12 degree Airtemperature and maybe also 12 degree Watertemperature Windsurfing anymore.... But once I got rid of the cramps in my arms and legs I could also enjoy that session...



Keine Kommentare: