Sonntag, 21. Februar 2010

Another exhausted Windsurfer

It´s always a good sign when you are tired from Windsurfing at night and surely it is a great feeling, which we lived many many times during this Season in El Yaque, in which it just keeps on blowing every single day. I derigged my Sails bigger than 5,0 already weeks ago, just no need to get them dusty in the racks. The choice I have to take now almost every day is 4,5 or 4,2 and the 5,0 on the so called non windy days.... only ultimately the choice became more, windsurf or rest ?? after weeks of daily windsurfing and training, my body just needs a rest and sometimes i even stand at the beach, watching the whitecaps but just don´t want to go on the water because i already feel every single muscle and bone of my body.... Which is great and surely i do prefer that than waiting for wind..... and soon i´ll be back on the water, maybe today ?? my body will tell me once i´m at the beach...


so long i work on the new online newspaper www.elyaquenews.com


Keine Kommentare: