Sonntag, 26. Juli 2009

ups and downs at Fuerte today.....

What a day today at Fuerteventura, same as the wind, shifting up and down, offshore to onshore, zero to fullpower, I felt almost the same, having some nice pictures on my Card today, just before my last camera brakes down. Great, even cleaning my gear every single day, protecting it from sand and water, the electronic didn´t want to survive very long. After loosing my newest Cam just short while ago that way, today my last toy and tool accompanied its newer brother.... and all just one day before the start of the PWA Freestyle.... very very bad timing...... at least i´ll have a good time on the water, at least that´s what I thought... once on the water with my too small waveboard (my Freestyler just broke too ) I felt why all Slaom Heats had been cancelled before. It was almost impossible to sail a single run with steady pressure in the Sail and to go for a controlled move. Let´s see if it´s getting any better tonight to bring my mood up a little.... Would need it for sure....

Anyway I´ll keep on reporting from the 2009 Fuerte Worldcup here :

Keine Kommentare: