Montag, 31. August 2009

From Denmark to Greece

Long long time i had to wait before I could finally go back to one of my favourite Spots. After living a couple of years living in the Caribbean now and travelling to the Canaries and warm water Spots in the summer, it became really about time to get into my car and just drive up north, really north, to Klitmöller in Denmark. I never forgot the great days I had in the beginning of my Windsurfing history and I always wanted to go back to one of the best Wave Spots with great ambience and landscapes in Europe. After surviving the long long ride, it seems like german highways are all under construction at the moment and so I needed almost two days instead of normal ten hours to get to Denmark, I took a deep breath when I passed the entrance of Klitmöller. Unluckily it was sunny and the wind easterly. Not the best Conditions for some good wavesailing days. 6 days I had to wait to finally take my new Newwave 76 to the water. The Board loved the conditions, and so did i, even some much better could be possible at this Spot, but for me it was the last day and with a teardrop in my eye at the next morning I had to leave Klitmöller Beach, were at this morning 3 - 4 meter waves were rolling in and the wind was blowing for the 4,2... sometimes it is very hard to follow your timetables.... but I had no choice, my next Clinic in Greece, at the Island of KOS was waiting.... But for sure it won´t last soo long anymore to be back here, up north....



Keine Kommentare: