Donnerstag, 20. August 2009

German Summer...

Almost a week since I´ve arrived in Germany from Fuerteventura, and so far the biggest difference is the not existing sand and sea, but the temperatures and sun have been more likely. Sunny every day with Airtemperatures passing the 30 each day. At the moment I´m sitting at 34 degrees and it´s still getting warmer and the people are starting to go crazy., hiding in the shades, trying to get as many fans in their offices as possible and wait for the day to pass by quickly to finally go for a huge ice cold beer in the Biergartens, germans famous outdoor Beer Bars. Yep, sometimes it´s good to be used to the hot weather. But already tomorrow we will travel to colder and more wet weather for sure. For one week we will visit my ex favourite Spots in Denmark, with klittmöller in the north of Denmark as base.... Actually I really don´t care if it´s gonna be clowdy or rainy, after such a long sunny period I would like to have a nice and drastic change. I just hope it´s gonna be windy as well.... After the Denmark Trip I will get a nice warm up session in Greece anyway.... Kos we come !!!! I´m pretty glad about the year so far, finally I got and get to know some new Spots and Islands and get out of the normal travel rythm I had the past years. Our new Toys, the Fanatic Boards and new North Sails also have arrived, are prepared and also ready for the first rides.... awsome !!!! I will try to keep you all updated, maybe not, because i also hope to spend all day on the water and be too tired for Internet at night :-)

Keine Kommentare: