Samstag, 3. April 2010

back to blog......

It´s been almost a month now without blogging.... no holidays or failing internet connections are to blame for, only work kept me away from writing about life, wind, travel or fotos.... it have been pretty intense weeks ultimately but actually that was what i have been searching for..... plus it has been windy, very very windy in el yaque which brought me on the water with my smallest windsurfgear which I really like.... inbetween some early morning foto sessions, lots of typing on my PC and editing video..... plus some publicity for my Windsurf Clinics, which work out really well with the Fanatic Boarderscenter and the Morocco Event is already fully booked and Lanzarote almost..... (see www.windsurflabor.de) Now, during Semana Santa, which is THE Party week of the year in El Yaque i am more focused on reporting about everything at El Yaque News before going back to "normal" work. of course you can always see the latest images and whatever you like to see on this site..... while i am working on my new personal site, which will come out soon with new images, videos, reports etc......... but since i´m back to blog i´ll keep you updated, promised....

Keine Kommentare: