Dienstag, 20. April 2010

the little delay.....

and it came a little different than i thought, actually a lot different.... One week of waiting might be over as I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, with the ash clowd hopefully disappearing from the Iceland Volcano, which has stopped the entire Air Traffic over europe and caused a worldwide travel chaos. Also many of my friends and colleagues had to spend a couple of nights at various airports before airlines started slowly to fly some routes yesterday and today.... it seems that from thursday on the normal flightplans might be possible and so I also could finally leave Margarita to Europe and for my next Windsurflabor Clinics..... In the end it was all good, i missed some important dates in Europe but I am looking forward to maybe at least be at the next ones.... fingers crossed......

Keine Kommentare: