Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2009

Christmas under Palmtrees

First of all I´d like to wish you all a Merry Christmas !! and that you might enjoy those days, if you don´t like Christmas, I wish you that you´ll find your place to hide and have fun. For me that place will be on the water, even if my body starts to strike sometimes after windsurfing every single day In the past weeks, I will enjoy my Christmas Session, that´s for sure !! Hopefully I´ll get some time to rest as well after a couple of 16 – 18 hours working days, which only have been interfered by my windsurfing, which was very helpful to clear my mind, I´ll try to enjoy the Beach those days.

Also Merry Christmas from our Windsurflabor - The Fanatic Pro Camps Crew and as Christmas present the Windsurflabor offers a 10 % Discount on all 2010 Clinics !!!!

Keine Kommentare: