Samstag, 5. Dezember 2009

wellknown faces are back....

After a month back at home in Playa El Yaque, many many windy days, little sunburns, quite some work and tons of paperwork I started wondering what might have happened to all the wellknown faces in El Yaque, the people who came here for many years, over and over again. I had no answer but i knew it is too quiet indeed in the small Fisher Village, at least until I had to go to the Airport yesterday and saw many of those faces also arriving, very nice i thought and good to see that after one, two not so good years people still trust in their winterplace and they are right, after all the work which has been done that Windsurfer Paradise just deserved another chnace and is on a very good way now. In Venezuela it just takes a little longer sometimes, but better late than never...
I´m feeling good again in El Yaque, at the Beach and on the water, and there I´ve been much more than expected at this time of the year. The wind blows and blows and I finally got the chance to train some more Freestyle and catch one or the other Move...... Feels really good and brings Motivation back into my bones, brain and muscles....


Keine Kommentare: