Sonntag, 1. November 2009

Back to the Roots....

Couple of days before leaving cold and now also rainy and colourful Germany, finally I managed to go back in time... back to the Roots when I was travelling Germany as Ice Hockey Referee in the DEL. So I got the Chance to see THE Derby between the two big Teams Düsseldorf and Cologne. It was my second time in the ISS Dome in Düsseldorf, the first time I was a little disappointed with the Stadium half full and remembering the old Brehmstrasse Stadium with his unique atmosphere. This time the Dome was full as well and also the creativity of the Düsseldorf Supporters was back, of course when it´s against their worse enemy of Cologne... It was nice this time and great to be close to the frozen water.. Hopefully I get the chance more often next year.... And now it´s really time to pack and fly into te sun for the winter..... lovely !!!

Keine Kommentare: