Mittwoch, 18. November 2009

One week later...

Now it´s already one week that I arrived back in El Yaque, so I got a full week of wind, almost at least, beautiful waether, some nights out in the Shopping Center Sambil, a nice BBQ at home and a small surf session.... so far so good, couldn´t have wished more for the start of the Season, also the first clients are arriving from all over europe to enjoy the freshly built Posadas or just reconstructed Hotels..... A lot of things have been done during the Summer to male the small Village more attractive and so far everything seems to work out well and the wind also plays game. Only to the temperature I haven´t been adapted very well until now. It´s very dry and hot at the moment. What is perfect for the wind is not really the best for the Island, which is much dryer tha usually and also our freshly planted Trees and Flowers in our graden could need a bit of water sometimes. The past two days I went walking around a bit and checked the new Hotels and Posadas to see the changes to the last season and how´s everything in the Posadas I got on my Travel Website, and I was pretty impressed.. it´s been all Beautiful with nice Gardens and super clean, plus a new Restaurant and Sushi Bar...... Yaque is growing.....


Keine Kommentare: